Sunday, July 17, 2011

day 4 first post

It's been a busy day!! When I started I weighed 219.5 I think I left the .5 lol, but that was my actual weight. This morning I jumped on the scale, 212.5!! Seven pounds in 3 days!! Man I was so happy, it is working, all this hard work and willpower is working!! I am shrinking. That made things seem so much better, gave me so much courage and motivation to continue this journey. It made watching my mom and her friend eat my moms famous chicken and fruit salad not so bad. Not like the torture I thought it would. I even prepared some for Mimzy and I survived!!

I had cantelope juice for breakfast after I drank a hot lime water. For lunch I had carrot, cucumber and tomato. When we got home I prepare a mango, carrot cantelope concoction, delicious and I feel great. Can't wait to jump on the scale tomorrow morning!! My mom said she noticed a difference already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment