Thursday, July 21, 2011

berry juice

204.5 after Anthonys class!! Took a hot bath and now I'm drinking blueberries, strawberry Apple juice. Going to put Mim to bed. Ahhhh peace and quiet. Tomorrow Nan is off. Running out of my nasty junk, he said no more and I have no money so guess I'm gonna have to go through the detox. Ugh. Not looking forward to that, but it needs to be done. Don't want to walk around with half a face or no jaw.

One thing I've noticed these last few days is the smell of food on people is overly strong and offensive. Like when I made Nan French onion soup and he drank red wine with it. Ugh it reaked all the way till the next day, the whole upstairs smelled awful from his breath!! I smelled it on Mim on the way to the store today, and someone at the gym. I can't stand it!! It makes me want to get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment