Thursday, July 21, 2011

2nd juice day 8

Well I'm not getting as hungry as often. It's almost 3 and I'm drinking my 2nd juice. Beet, tomato, carrots and lemon, its quite delicious. Went on a walk with Mim and Jess, stroller tires were totally flat and that made the walk so frustrating!! No one had a pump, it started to rain and Jessie was being bull headed. Lost the keys on the way and had to retrace my steps to find them. Rough morning!! Luck turned and I found the keys. Need to walk Jessie more because she is digging in the yard and Nan is threatening to get rid of her, umm I don't think so!!! Then Mim and I went to the store and came home to find Jessie with green stuffing hanging off her lips!! She chewed up a pullup, a pillow and Mims toy stethescope, WTF!!! GOTTA GET THIS UNDER CONTROL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment